Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Divine Fits - Would That Not Be Nice


The second song from the upcoming Divine Fits album we are being allowed to hear is Would That Not Be Nice. It ups the energy from the previous release My Love is Real (listen here), which sounded a bit like awesome new wavey Handsome Furs to me. Would That Not Be Nice focuses on snappy percussion, ethereal keyboards, and the always-brilliant Britt Daniel vocals. The album will be called A Thing Called Divine Fits and is out in Europe/the UK on August 27 and in the US and Canada on August 28.

Tracklisting:
My Love Is Real
Flaggin A RIde
What Gets You Alone
Would That Not Be Nice
The Salton Sea
Baby Get Worse
Civilian Stripes
For Your Heart
Shivers
Like Ice Cream
Neo-politans

A limited-edition 7-inch single of My Love Is Real will be released July 31 and will feature the non-LP B-side cover of Camper Van Beethoven's "I Was Born in a Laundromat."

No comments: