Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Cars - Full Blue Tip and Move Like This


The Cars recently released a full length video for Blue Tip, a song from their album Move Like This (out May 11). It's not a very inspired video clip (and if that is the album cover above, it seems the visual element of the band has not returned), but I still like the song. It doesn't blow me away, but I am definitely intrigued about the album. On this tune, Elliot Easton isn't really unleashed, but I have a feeling he will get opportunities to unpack some tasty guitar. Another track the band has teased us with brief clips, Free, seems to offer some spooky, edgy keyboards and elctronic drums as wel as harder six-string sounds (to hear the previous teaser clips, go here).



Moving In Stereo - The Cars by San-denise-ta!

The Cars - Dangerous Type by wild_heart

Drive - The Cars - the Tebay re-edit by Ed Zone

The Cars - Just What I Needed (Bowelhaµs Jukin The Ride) by Bowelhaus

DJ Crazy J Rodriguez - The Cars vs. Lady Gaga - Poker Face (Just What I Needed) by DJ Crazy J Rodriguez

Best of What I Needed (The Cars vs. Foo Fighters) by Ryan Nellis

No comments: